I didn't wanna study english today but i've never skipped it. i don't like to hold up, at that time, my friend said ' can we meet up and play?' my friend held onto me but i held back the emotion that i wanna go out and i try to be able to study. i just have no hold a grudge against him. I think it's important that i have to do steadily plans for the today.
I need to hold the knowledge that i learnd today. one of the my personalities is that i don't have to hold off on thing to do.
When i hold true myself, i'm gonna play outside, it's also very exciting. that's my rule.
Do you have your rules that you'll be able to hold back ?
1) 'Can we meet up and do something?' 또는 Can we meet up and hang out?' *Play 아이랑 놀다, 장난감을 가지고 놀다, 기계를 가지고 놀다
2) .... I just have/hold no grudge against him. 동사 하나만!
3) .... I have to follow/go with plans steadily for today.
4) ... One of my personalities (my 소유격 the 정관사 두 개만 겹쳐 쓰지 않기) is that I shouldn't hold off on things I have to do. (don't have to 안 해도 된다 shouldn't 하면 안 된다)
5) ... I'm gonna play -> I'm gonna hang out, which is also very exciting.
One thing we would like you to do is please go over basic grammar lectures and focus on making one full, correct sentence. ^-^